This shampoo is a flaky scalp remedy; it will give your scalp and hair the freshness
¼ cup of water, distilled
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
¼ cup of liquid Castile Soap
½ tsp of grapeseed, jojoba, or other light vegetable oil
6 finely ground cloves
3 tbsps of apple juice
Flip Cap Bottles or Foaming Bottles to dispense
1. Combine vinegar, castile soap, grapeseed oil, water, ground cloves and apple juice together in a mixing bowl.
2. Transfer mixture into an electric blender or small grinder.
3. Blend mixture together for 30 seconds.
4. Transfer mixture into flip cap bottles.
5. Warm water, and wet your hair before applying shampoo as you would a regular shampoo.
6. Wash your hair and pat dry.
7. Refrigerate remaining shampoo.
NOTE: It has a 3 day shelf life.