- 1 teaspoon of neem oil, if desired
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic argan oil
- Few of drops essential oils, if desired
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of broccoli seed oil
1. Combine neem oil, castor oil, argan oil, coconut oil, olive oil and broccoli seed oil together in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir well to combine.
TIP: You can warm the oil mixture if you like.
3. Measure in essential oils drop.
4. Stir well to incorporate.
5. Wash hair well, clean and dry well.
6. Apply to your hair and scalp by massaging with your hands.
7. Cover your hair with a plastic cap and leave the mixture in hair over the night.
8. Use a clarifying shampoo to wash oil mixture out of your hair and scalp; and pat dry.
TIP: Tweak ingredients to get an increase in the quantity of recipe.
9. Style and condition your hair.
NOTE: Treat hair with this beautiful hair oil treat.
Hair Power Hair Oil
- ½ large bottle of Cayenne Pepper
- 45 cut tea bags
- 2-4 drops onion seed oil
- 30 Biotin pills, blended
- 1-2 drops garlic seed oil
1. Combine cayenne pepper, tea bags and biotin pills together in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir to combine.
3. Infuse in an oven for 5 hours.
4. Take off from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
5. Stirring occasionally.
6. Use cheesecloth or mesh strainer to strain out the tea from the oil.
7. Measure in onion and garlic oil into the tea infused mixture.
8. Store in a dark, cool and dry place.