We all have bad habits; we don’t always know what they are. The first step toward acquiring good beauty habits is to identify the bad ones.
Having a bad habit is pretty tricky for a person to change, and bad habits attract negativity.
Acknowledgment of bad habits and saying you’ll try to change them is not enough. When you ask yourself if you are ready to break your corrupt practices, you should also know the reasons why you want to pause and change those habits.
To stay beautiful, you have to develop good habits. If you have bad habits like smoking, sleeping late, working too much, not keeping a schedule for sleep and relaxation, which leads to stress, depression and a state where you become sad, these will make you feel ugly.
Know what habits you need to eliminate, what are the terrible beauty routines that you keep doing. Then implement a plan of change. This way, you know where you are heading and what you want to become, and you will be motivated to keep doing it and reach success.
Bad habits in life will own you; may even stimulate you to become cynical.
You should think about making some changes. The big question once you’ve determined your bad habits is, “HOW do I change?” Think that you need to do better each day.
If you lack sleep, then arrange your schedule so you will have at least eight hours of sleep in a day. That would be enough to restore your energy.
Being energized gives you the incentive to keep doing something right. Put yourself out there to learn new things, find new activities to do, maybe explore the right side of sports.
It’s not only sleep that can reenergize your body, but the good circulation of the blood in the body keeps you healthy as well, so that means you have to be physically active.
When you arrange your schedule, never think that including a workout or sports or just walking in your daily routine would mean wasting your time, but think of it as making valuable time for yourself. You’re worth it and, after all, your body is your most significant investment.
If you have a smoking habit, which attracts negativity to your body, then you have to get rid of it. You can change your bad smoking habit by thinking first that it is not for you. Think positively, the mind absorbs those thoughts, and when you are used to it, the body follows your mind.
This is setting up your mind and body. It may not be so easy for all of you who want to eliminate smoking habits.
The smoking discharge effects on the body can create more cravings. Start by limiting yourself to a few cigarettes a day to allow your body to adjust smoothly. Then progressively eliminate one more cigarette until your bad smoking habit is eradicated from your system.
Out with the bad, in with the good habits. If you want to be beautiful and healthy start with a morning cleansing. As far as washing skin goes, try washing your skin with warm water to begin, put the cleanser on, and then rinse the skin with cold water.
It is really important that you get the circulation going in and underneath your skin. It helps to circulate the blood and helps with cell generation, which in turn helps prevent aging.
So it is important that you use cold water to help get your blood vessels working. Find a natural cleanser. Honey is a great natural cleanser.
Just rub a little over your face, then rinse. You’ll have to use warm water first, then cold.
If you have dry skin you can add a little cream to the honey. For oily skin add a few drops of lemon juice. Alternative natural cleansers are plain yogurt and castor oil.
Think always as if you’re someone who takes care of yourself. Learn to love yourself and you will be able to think how you should treat yourself. Sometimes it is best to try and picture yourself from another person’s point of view.
When you are fully aware of the bad habits you have you can set goals and schedules and will have a high chance of achieving success in what you want. And as you acquire better beauty habits you will realize that true beauty comes from good habits like these that I’ve listed for you.
1. Being happy and smiling is more attractive than great looks or a great body and it doesn’t cost anything or require any effort. Seriously, I’ve seen guys hanging around the overweight, plainish Jane because she laughs and has personality, while the miserable-looking super-model is left alone.
2. Think about your breathing. Not only does oxygen energize every part of the body but when you practice deep, controlled breathing it helps you release stress. So take 10 minutes a day to stop everything and focus on breathing and it will help bring a fresh, vibrant glow to your complexion.
3. Move. You don’t have to knock yourself out at the gym – unless you want to, of course. It’s enough to walk regularly. Just get your heartbeat up a little and the blood circulating. You’ll be healthier, feel better and that will be reflected in the way you look.
4. Watch your diet. It’s not just that fatty and sugary foods can add on the weight, but they can affect your insulin levels and contribute to mood swings. Not attractive! So eat more lean protein and fresh veggies instead.
5. Relax. We’re all in such a rush these days that sometimes we forget to allow ourselves time to stop and recharge. Set a time each day when you just do nothing. 10 minutes will do it. Or whenever you feel yourself getting overburdened with the day’s frustrations, stop and count slowly to 100. It will only take a couple of minutes but can be enough to re-set those stress levels and keep you feeling and looking better.
6. Sleep. Getting sufficient sleep every night is one of the most critical beauty habits there is. To maintain your body’s natural rhythm plan on going to bed at a set time and give yourself enough time to sleep for 7 to 8 hours. If sleep is elusive try natural supplements, keep the bedroom dark (or use an eye mask), quiet and cool, don’t eat or drink too close to bedtime so you can avoid having to be up for bathroom breaks.
7. Clean your face before sleep. Get rid of the dirt and oil that build up during the day so you don’t clog your pores.